Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Radhika's dilemma..!!


My biggest fear is when he says ''i shall go mad and step out of the house''..

What if he goes away all of a sudden?..
wot if he steps into an unknown lane?..

and wot if..
in his place,comes back a mad man wearing his clothes! wild eyed with poison,he comes to me and asks 'give me food,m hungry! i shall bathe with u,shall sleep in ur arms!'..

the body is familiar,but his breath is unknown,the smell is different! the way he looks at me is unusual,his body..an unknown yet familiar flesh of bear!!

Lying together,content..wot if, confused - i grab him by his hairs,off my chest, i ask 'Who are you?'
Least i forget,being locked in love..with him..
that 'my man' is lost!
lurking somewhere in the cold crowded streets!
in some platform,or crouching under a vegetable stall..
MY MOST INTIMATE MOONSTRUCK MAN...UNKNOWINGLY BETRAYED!!

                                                                          courtesy - SHOB CHORITRO KALPONIK

2 comments:

  1. the movie is awesome and so are the lines..thanks for turning me into movie maniac,like u ;)

    ReplyDelete