Friday, August 31, 2012

The smell of love...!!

It is said that every individual, every human being has their own smell,..the odor of their body (nah! i dont mean it in a bad way!), a specific scent of an individual that differentiates them from each other..Newborn babies and their mothers can identify each other by smell alone within hours of the birth. well, we have seen SCENT OF A WOMAN, wonder why nobody has ever made SCENT OF A MAN!! When u share a part of your life with someone, your loved ones, people you are more closer with,..you get acquainted with their body's odor..And..when u are in love,then it is this particular 'Scent' that strengthens your bond,your attachment..to that one specific person for the rest of your life..
So,
this is for you...

That lingering smell of yours,i cant help but breath in every time you hug me,you are with me..your sweat's specific "Scent" which gets me into the mood..and how it lingers in my memory when you are apart...!
and nope! its not your cologne or the perfume that excites me..because i have been practically in love with the smell of your sweat!! The scent of your sweat intoxicates me,at times..drives me crazy (too mushy?) well..maybe it's your pheromones (Which I have heard do not exist or that humans cannot detect them, but I still wonder!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment