Friday, July 11, 2014

HAIL TO THE FAIRER SEX !!


'And she was raped and brutally killed in front of my eyes' / 'OMG! Dahling! My hubby's brought a pair of Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes for me! chuckles'/

'Mera pati parmeshwar hai' / 'Babes! men are like drugs.Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, they get you so high'/ 'My daughter's got her exams tomorow, and i don't know how to sleep through the night' / 'I need to take my in- laws out fortheir tour, they just can't stop gushing about their choti bahu's salary hike' / 'I am a woman and i am happily single because i want to be' / 'Behenji, kal karva chauth hai, aap bhul gayi kya?' / 'I don't care if my son's homosexual,as long as he's happy and 'gay'/ 'Mujhe ek aisi bahu chahiye jo mere beta ka pura khayal rakh sakhe' / 'Women are for friendship. Men are for fucking' / 'Pichle ek mahine se hame hamare majdoori ka ek sikka paisa tak nahi mila, hum bhuke pet so rahe hai' /
/'Ok ladies, let's raise our glasses-to the fairer sex, to womahood'/...............

No comments:

Post a Comment